The thoughts of the Ampleforth community are with you all as we face unprecedented life changes during the Coronavirus pandemic. Please be assured of our regular prayers for you all.
The Community members themselves remain in good spirits and well so far. Even for us, as a Community of monks whose stability is in the monastery, we are finding a new way to live, work and pray together now that our external ministries are suspended. We are much encouraged by those who are sharing Mass and monastic prayer with us via live streaming and wanted to share with you some resources that we hope you find helpful at this unsettling time.The community have set up the following resources:
- Internet based resources on a page called Together in Prayer
- Live streaming of services audio
- Live Streaming of Mass audio and visual
- Daily live audio streamed Home Prayers of 5 or so mins long plus brief reflection
- Weekly Rosary Weds 4.30pm live audio streamed from the Abbey Church